A friend of mine forwarded this link to me that out-of-towners might be interested in, and it looked interesting and well-researched. Six walking tours:
- Walk Eat Nashville (3 hrs, choose 1 of 3 neighborhoods)
- Music City Legends (2 hrs, iconic Nashville)
- Music City Pub Crawl (drinks not included)
- Echoes of Nashville (90 minutes, historic Nashville)
- Explore crawls (2 hrs, honkytonk or breweries or scavenger hunt)
- Local Tastes of Nashville (3 hrs, Gulch or Germantown)
But I know there are others so I wanted to briefly list a few I know of:
- General Jackson Showboat (dinner and a show)
- Nashville Pedal Tavern (2 hrs)
- NashTrash Tours (1.75 hrs, choose original or Music Row Confidential)
Finally, another friend—Nashville born and bred—gave me a personal recommendation for WALKIN’ NASHVILLE. My friend says:
I know the guide personally and he’s a great, funny, smart, sweet guy with deep, deep knowledge of Nashville history. He’s got a day job as a music writer and musician and knows all there is to know about the city. If you want a guide who is truly a long-time Nashville native and student of the history, you will not find better than Bill DeMain. This company is just a one-man show and his tours fill up, so reserve ahead.
So there you have it! Just a little more for you to consider while you’re here in Middle Tennessee!